Yay Today I have a Great post for Eyelid Primers, which I believe they are great!!! I have tried them and here is my overall point of view about them! I ‘ll certainly mention all the prices so you can decide which one fits you!!!
Eye Shadow Primers are so useful Especially if you want to have a nice and even eyeshadow application! I don’t use every day Primer for my eyes but if I want to achieve a nice eyeshadow look I definitely grab my current one!
So Continue Reading….
1. Laura Mercier Eye Basics, it is a very good quality primer but very expensive.
I wouldn’t waste so much money on it! I only used it ones from a friend!
2. Mac Pro Long Wear Paint Pot, Very Good Primer. ❤ it!
3. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, everyone knows it, no words!!!
4. Too Faced Shadow Insurance, very good primer here in Greece you can find it with a discount 20% off!
5. Nyx HD Eye Shadow Base, only used once but i find it a Value for money product!
6. Elf Mineral Eye Shadow Primer, of course VALUE FOR MONEY! It also moisturize the skin.
7. Elf Eyelid Primer, Amazing Price! Can’t find a great difference!