Hi Angels, there have been 3 months since my last Favourites post, but this month I loved some products really much and I am here to share with you….
Here is the list ❤ Enjoy :
- La Roche Posay, Face Cream : Toleriane Riche, It is a daily soothing nourishing cream for Dry and Sensitive skin. I will add a Full Review Soon! Price: 29$
- L’oreal, Sublime Sun BB Cream : It is a BB cream with UVA and UVB Sun protection and also with an SPF 30. It covers very good and it gives a nice healthy Bronzed glow to skin! ❤
- Clinique, Make up Remover : Take the Day off , It really dissolves and “lifts away” long-wearing makeup, even waterproof mascara! Price: 19$
- Maybelline, Brow Satin in “Dark Brown” : Such an affordable Drugstore Eyebrow Product what gets the job done!!! ❤ I combine it with the Brow Artist Plumper in “Light” !
- Nivea, Talc Sensantion : I Love the smell of this one, It doesn’t irritate my skin and it last !
- Artdeco, Bronzing Spray in “5 : It is a Body Spray that adds color to the skin. It covers any imperfections and I used it all summer!!!<3
These Were my August Faves!!! Hope you Liked them and I would Love to know your opinion about any of them!!!
Thank you for reading!!!
Hi you!!! It is never too late for Faves!!! This month was super cold here in Greece but we never lose our joy…. 🙂
So let’s start….
Here is the List with the products I totally loved this month ❤ :
- L’oreal Brow Artist Plumper in “blonde”: This is a great Brow gel it is quite similar like MAC’s Brow gel. You should definitely try it !!!Soon a review…
- Ecotools Eye Enhancing Duo Set : These brushes are great quality and easy to use!!! You get 4 Brushes in a great price: approximately 5$ !
- Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow in “delicious” : I really like this eyeshadow because I can use it as a Contour Shade too! It is a go to color shade! Buy it!!! Price: only 1 Pound!!!
- Artdeco Perfect Color Eyeliner in “01” : I recently bought this Eyeliner because I needed one desperately! I really loved this one I will soon have a Review for it for more information Price: 8-9 Euro ….Stay tuned!
- Avon “Far Away” Skin Softener : It is Body Cream with a great smell! Definitely Check it out it is really affordable and long-lasting!!!
- La Roche Posay “Hydraphase Rich” : I have dry skin and this cream really helped me and I must tell that is a very good base for my makeup!!!!
- L’oreal Ideal Fresh “foaming water” : I have already bought my second one!!! It does a Great Job It removes all my makeup and it doesn’t irritate my eyes!!! Plus it is super affordable!!! TRY IT!!!