Hi!!! Today I was in the mood for Favourites, this my very first time I post Monthly favourites, I am sure that I will definitely continue posting Monthly Favourites cause I really love this Posts, and of course you can learn so many from them if the posts are honest and the products are suitable for our needs of course! So I continue with my own monthly Favourites, that I hope you will really like!
November Favourites :
- Labello (Liposan here in Greece!) in Cherry, Very good, it smooths my Lips instantly, Great price: 3$
- Elf Powder Brush, for sure my forever fave , Great for Contour, Powdery products, Setting Makeup !!! Only 3$ Amazing!
- Castor Oil, I use it for a month now to my Brows, I believe that it kinda helps them, but I also use it for making Lip Balms for a shiny effect!
- Elf Yellow High Definition Powder, It is one of my very first Elf products and since I bought it I use it constantly! Try it! So affordable only 6$ .
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, Just Lovable, I use it to all of my face even under eyes, It makes my skin feel GREAT!
- Biolife Nail Polish ( color: 340), love the color so much!Price: 3-4 $
- Mac Up the Amp <Amplified>, Love the color I wear it almost every day, you know the rest ….
- Clinique Chubby Stick Lip Colour Balm Intense in Roumiest Rose, if you buy it will continue buying it for ever…. Great Color a Go To Lipstick!
- Clinique Superfine Liner for Brows in color 02, One Word: Excellent!!! Only one Con: It runs out very soon!
- Pull and Bear Knit wear “Random Hate”, I wanted to mention this one Because since I bought it I Looved it!!! Only 20e!
These were my November Favourites I hope you like them and Tell me your opinion about them!!! I want to mention that I am very Honest and everyone has her or his own view!!!
Thank you for reading!!!
PS: If you like more Info, Comment me down bellow!