Do the best with your foundation!
- Look for a Natural Looking Foundation, with the right for you Shade! Your skin color changes from summer to winter! You should try applying your new makeup under natural light. Tip: Match your makeup shade with your Chest Shade “Yes”, because when you see the whole picture it may look different sometimes!
- Nowadays the Technology has done great things with makeup, so it is possible to find makeup even to cover wrinkles and imperfections in a natural looking way! Fade your Flaws!
- Ensure that your skin is cleaned and prepped before the makeup application, if you have a bad foundation then your whole makeup will look bad! Wash your face with your cleanser to remove excess oils and apply your moisturizer. If you have oily skin with pores you should definitely wear a primer, so your makeup last Longer!
- For a Flawless Base apply your foundation with a good Brush (there are so many on the market, I currently use Real Techniques Expert Face Brush ) Make circular moves!
- Your Foundation isn’t your Concealer, Foundation even our skin color. Concealer is either for Blemishes or any imperfections.
- Have a Healthy Glow, add Bronzer with a satin finish. You can definitely wear a matte bronzer to give depth to your face! If you are going for a contoured look, bronze your face with a liquid matte bronzer( Use: a darker makeup or concealer)!
- Have a dewy Finish and longwear makeup! Use a Face Setting Spray ( a good and cheap one is Nyx setting spray dewy finish)!
These were my simple steps of choosing makeup until using it! I hope I helped and if you have any questions you can ask me!
Thank you for reading!!! ❤