This month was quite quick and really hot here in Greece, although we all have some favourites to share…Thes are my June Faves:
- MAYBELLINE Fit Me foundation in shade “125”, one of the most famous foundation for combination and dry skin! It has a Medium coverage and a satin finish ! 7$
- KIKO MILANO Flawless Fussion Bronzer Powder in shade “05”, Kathleenlights introduce me to this bronzer and I am glad she did! It is a great bronzer with lots of potentials and shades! 10.90 euro
- CATRICE Eye Brow Pencil in “Dark Brown”, I was really cheap alternative for me! It also has a brush! 5$
- RADIANT Matte Lasting Lip Color in “01”, great formula like mousse, easy to blend. Until now my fave of all matte lipsticks. 13 euro
- CATRICE Concealer Liquid Camouflage in “020”, it is a concealer that can cover almost anything! Try it and tell me your opinion. 3$
- LOREAL Ideal Soft Cleaning Lotion, it has rose water and smells beautiful, it also removes makeup really quick and can be used as a toner to. Suitable for sensitive skins, it is Dermatological and Ophthalmic tested.
- BIOTEN Skin Moisture for Dry and Sensitive skin, It is a light weight cream that helps dry skin, it is also 100% natural with cotton extract. 5.5 euro
- SEPHORA Green Tea Eye mask, this mask provides a smoothing effect under eyes, and it is easy to use. 5$
Thank you for reading once again!!!