Hi you all, today was such a shiny day so I decide to make my January Faves post, continue reading….
These are My January Favourites for 2015 :
- Real Techniques, Blush Brush : I found that this brush, is a multi-task Brush ( how many times I am gonna say Brush ??? hahaha). You can use it either for a applying a light layer of Blush to your face or to add your translucent powder all over!!! As everyone knows Real techniques are Value for Money Brushes For their quality, this one only costs: 9$ I bought mine from I-HERB ( If you are purchasing for the first time you can use this CODE : PCK924 for 5$ discount under 20$, or 10$ over 20$ )
- Loreal, Lumi Magique Base Primer : If you want a radiance to your skin this one is very good and really affordable! Price: 11$
- NYX, Blush in “Pinched” : I really like this blush, I also have a post because is a dupe for Nars “Orgasm”.Check it out!
- Loreal Paris, IDEAL SOFT Skin Perfecting Toner : This Toner is great for sensitive skin and it also can be used for eyes!
- Maybeline, Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner : This is a Pencil eyeliner and you can draw either an ultra Thin line or a Thick line. It is a really good Liner and easy to use! Price: 7$
- L.A Girl, Pro Concealer HD : I have to say that this the cheapest Concealer that I have ever bought and still I am happy with!!! It only costs : 2.75$
- Makeup Revolution, “Iconic 3” Pallete : I use it a lot since I bought it and I am really satisfied with the quality for its Price :4 pounds! I also have a post about the naked3 Dupe, Check it out!
- Wet n’ Wild, Mega Last in ” Cherry Bomb” : My most wearable lip color for autumn. It is a great deep dark red color, really pigmented!
Thank you for reading, have a nice day friends!!!