2014 was such a great year for me!!! This year happened so many great things, and of course one of them was my blog, that I am so happy to create! Today I thought to post my favorite beauty products for 2014, all the products that I am going to mention are ❤ ones, so here is my list:
- Perfume Oil, by The Body Shop: I bought White Musk and Madagascar Vanilla Flower, I ❤ Both!
- Clinique Dramatically different moisturizing lotion+, by Clinique: My skin is so dry but this moisturizer makes my skin so soft!
- Dipbrow Pomade, by Anastasia Beverly Hills: I use it in color “Blonde” and it is perfect for me! You all know about it! ( it needs practice to get the perfect result)
- Eyeshadows, by MAC: No words every single one is great! ❤
- Mega Last Lipsticks, by Wet n’ Wild: I use every single one I bought! the colours are gorgeous and very pigmented! Try them if you haven’t already! Price: 2.75 $
- They are Real Mascara, by Benefit: I don’t use false lashes, but this mascara gives the false lash effect!
- Elf Powder Brush: Such a good quality brush for its price. It has synthetic bristles and you can use it for many purposes!
- Mary- Lou Manizer, by the balm: Favourite highlighter ever!
- Pro Long wear Lip Pencil, by MAC: go and try them they last forever, my fave shade “Absolutely it” !!!
- Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation, by bourjois: My ❤ Drugstore foundation until now in shade “52”! As I said I have a bit dry skin and this one helps!
- Pro Long Wear Concealer, by MAC: If you don’t have it go and buy it! My shade “NC20” .
- Expert Face Brush, by Real Techniques: until now favourite foundation brush! Price: 9$
- Elf High Definition Powder: This powder has become my fave, in “yellow” I have a REVIEW post for this one Read it!
So these were my Beauty Favourites for 2014, I am looking Forward the next Super fantastic year!
I hope you liked it and Thank You For Reading!!!