6 Simple Steps :
1. Don’t moisturize a lot the affected area because the coverage will work better.
2. Take some green concealer or some green or yellow primer and apply it on every red spot you have. Because green are the opposite colors of red and they will neutralize the spot.
3. With regular concealer dab the spots you previously covered.
4. Start blending the area smoothly taking care of any harsh lines.
5. Gently apply foundation over the affected spots and be careful not to remove the concealer.
6. To set and even coloration apply powder in the end and you are ready.
This is a great way to cover any problems especially in emergency cases, but don’t forget to do a proper cleaning when arriving home as the pimples and skin needs to breathe in order to heal.
Thank u for reading!