Concealer is our best friend when it comes to those imperfections that we want to cover, from dark circles to redness. You just have to find the most suitable for your skin!
There are two kinds : for cover and for highlighting. If you don’t have great problem with under eye circles then you will just need a highlighting concealer, but if you want something for more coverage you have to decide between something else. Some concealers can also be used as a makeup for those who don’t have many imperfections. It is essential in every woman’s kit.
If there’s anything worth investing in for flawless skin, it’s one of these secret face makeup weapons.
You can of course choose between High Ends and Drugstore.
According to my opinion some of the best High Ends and Drugstore concealers for each need are the following:
TOP 5 DRUGSTORE CONCEALERS :
- L-Oreal-Paris-Lumi-Magique-concealer ( Mostly a Highlighter Sheer coverage )
- Maybelline-Fit-Me-Concealer ( a Cover up concealer Sheer to Medium coverage )
- Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer ( Mostly a Highlighter Sheer coverage )
- Revlon PhotoReady Concealer ( Medium coverage with Highlighting effect )
- 2000 collection lasting perfection concealer (Just great and cheap with a Medium coverage )
TOP 5 HIGH END CONCEALERS :
- Mac pro longwear concealer ( Medium coverage a really great product No creasing. It’s also the one that I am using this Month! )
- Clinique redness solutions targeted corrector (It’s great for redness before applying your concealer )
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer ( Medium coverage just Great )
- Prep and prime by mac( A Highlighter with a Sheer coverage also Great )
- Clarins Instant Light Complexion Perfector ( A Highlighter with a sheer coverage gives skin a healthy glow. It’s also the one that I am using this Month! )
Thank u for reading!!!
Tell me your opinion!!!